23 December 2012 | By: Unknown

Under Construction

Hello Everyone! And welcome to my blog. ^_^ 

As you can sort of see I'm still setting up. Or trying to figure out what I should even host here. >_< But it looks pretty doesn't it?

If you have any ideas or thoughts on what I'm missing please feel free to comment on it or email me vescobarwrites(at)gmail.com with your suggestions. 

I'll probably be posting random stuff along the way as I get underway. Since I'm currently in the middle of writing two books with another in beta it may be sporadic, however, it may not. 

I could post a rant on lack of words or something. Whatever floats my boat, or sinks it anyway. 

In the meantime, feel free to look around, Even though there's not much to look at yet, I look forward to interacting with you! ^_^ 



0 comments:

Post a Comment